The Online MCQ Bridging course is an intensive after-hours 8-week course (15 hours a week) to prepare you for the Australian Medical Council MCQ Exam – which is the first step towards your journey as a registered medical professional in Australia.
The online MCQ bridging course includes tutorials and lectures conducted by our team of experienced and motivated tutors in
- Adult Health
- Women’s Health
- Child’s Health
- Mental Health
- Population Health
- Legal Medicine and Ethics
We aim to help international medical graduates strengthen their foundation of medical knowledge, whilst focusing on topics and content that are of utmost importance in the AMC MCQ exam.
By training our students in common clinical scenarios encountered in the Australian healthcare system, we equip you with all the necessary tools to understand the latest medical protocols – an essential key to passing the AMC MCQ exam with exemplary scores.
- Duration: 8-9 weeks
- Days: Weekdays & Saturday (12 – 15 hours a week)
- Timing: 6.00 pm to 8.30 pm
- Delivery: Online via Zoom Sessions
- Lectures and Tutorials
- Detailed handouts
- Practicing over 1500 MCQs and access to more than 4000 MCQs
- Tips on approaching MCQs
- 3 Trial Exams (included as part of the course structure) – These trial exams allow you to experience the AMC MCQ Exam and assess your level of preparation as they are designed after the blueprint of the AMC MCQ, with 150 questions in 3.5 hour period.
- Detailed feedback session at the end of each Trial exam
- Free Library access – Both onsite & E-books (Many current edition AMC text books)
- Access to Free CPD accredited Webinars & Seminars
- Access to Free Webinars on CV writing & tips on securing your 1st job
- Access to one on one interview preparation
- Guidance throughout your AMC pathway & more…
For further information regarding the MCQ Bridging Course or if you would like to speak with a team member, kindly email us at email@example.com or call us at +61 450 458 086.
A 5 week full-time course can be arranged for groups of 8-10 students on demand. For further information about full time course – please reach out to us
If you are interested in a part-time course, please reach out to us