The AMC Clinical Bridging course is an intensive full-time 8-week course to prepare you for the Australian Medical Council Clinical Exam – which is the second step towards your journey as a registered medical professional in Australia.
The AMC Clinical exam course comprises of tutorials, lectures, preceptorships and trial exams carried out by our team of experienced and motivated tutors in
- Adult Health
- Women’s Health
- Child’s Health
- Mental Health
- General Practice
- Legal Medicine and Ethics
- Physical Examination
This AMC Clinical exam course is specifically designed to coach you in clinical skills and procedures like history taking, performing an adept physical examination, ordering appropriate investigations, arriving at a skilled list of differential diagnosis along with the most probable diagnosis and managing the case as per a plan approved by the Australian Medical Council along with patient counselling and education.
We aim to develop your clinical knowledge and soft skills in par with AMC requirements. This is achieved by enacting role plays (practicing cases) with frequently encountered and common clinical scenarios. It also guides you to understand examiner expectations (marking scheme), time management and ethical issues.
By training our students in a manner akin to the AMC Clinical examination pattern, we equip you with all necessary tools to perform optimally during your exam and pass with exemplary scores.
We equip our students with all the tools to help in Australian medical practice i.e. English requirements, career opportunities, basic and advanced life support, and procedural training.
- Duration: 8 weeks (Both online and face to face options available)
- Timings: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Delivery – online via zoom sessions and face to face at our campus located in Rhodes NSW.
- A total of 300 + hours in lectures/tutorials/practice sessions
- One on one role play with Tutors – of common and frequent clinical scenarios
- Detailed handouts
- 6 OSCE Exams – Shorter version of the trial exam with multiple stations and detailed feedback sessions at the end of each OSCE will help you assess how to improve your scores and gain key tips to succeed in a Clinical based assessment!
- 1 Trial Exam – At the end of your course, you will be offered an AMRC Clinical Trial Exam comprising of 16 stations and 4 rest stations available both online and face to face format, allowing you to gauge and assess areas that need more enhancing and preparation, guided by our experienced group of tutors.
- Free Library access – Both onsite & E-books (Many current edition AMC text books)
- Access to Free CPD accredited Webinars & Seminars
- Access to Free Webinars on CV writing & tips on securing your 1st job
- Access to one on one interview preparation
- Guidance throughout your AMC pathway & more…
A part-time or afterhours or weekend course can be arranged for groups of 8-10 students on demand. For further information – Please reach out to us
If you are interested in a part-time course, please reach out to us