The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Bridging Course is a full time intensive five (5) week program composing of lectures, tuitions, three separate trial exams covering different topics in:
- Adult Health (Medicine and Surgery)
- Women's Health (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- Child's Health (Paediatrics)
- Mental Health (Psychiatry)
- Legal Medicine and Ethics and
- Population Health
which is the content blueprint of the Australian Medical Council Computer Adaptive Test Multiple Choice Question Exam (AMC CAT MCQ exam).